About TransGlobe Logistics
Over the course of many years, we have built a network of elite partners in the transport and logistics field.
We are uniquely equipped to respond to the specific and ever-changing needs of our clientele, as well as to advise them as they seek out solutions.
Carl Beaudoin, President
Carl has 25 years of experience in the transport and logistics field and has worked as both a provider and sales director. His broad knowledge of the logistics field makes him an unrivaled advisor capable of delivering cargo transport and logistics solutions.
Denis Quessy, Vice-President and Director of sales
With 35 years of experience in sales – first as a representative and later as director – Denis has a complete understanding of the issues businesses can face with respect to goods transportation.
Pascal Nadeau, Director of Operations and Distributior
Pascal has 25 years of experience in the field. He began his career in the family business where he developed a deep understanding of and vision for the transport industry. He has also worked as a truck driver, which enabled a unique understanding of freight consulting from the ground up.
Fanick Beaudoin, Project Manager and Accounts Clerk
With a bachelor’s degree in business administration specializing in marketing from Université Laval, Fanick is well qualified to manage the diverse projects of our clients. Transglobe’s clientele benefit from his expertise in administration and his efficient approach to project management.
In 2003, Carl Beaudoin made the decision to found TransGlobe Logistics.
Two factors motivated his decision. First, was the recognition of a demand for solutions covering all of the good transportations needs of his clients and not just the limited expertise available at the company he worked for.
Second, was the drive to establish a transport and logistics company that could develop its market at both a sales and operational level.
Carl’s strength has always been his network and his ability to build relationships. He has been able maximize the value of his experiences and expertise so that the expectations of both clients and transport partners are met.
The network of transport partners continues to grow in response to our clients’ needs.
Furthermore, in order to measure the quality of the services offered by our partners, we have developed qualitative management tools so that clients can evaluate providers.
We equally offer a complete management of the transport and logistical chain for some of our clients in addition to providing logistics-related advice.
Transglobe’s services are directed towards :
- Clients who want to support their teams of buyers and logistics managers. We help our clients to simplify the search for providers and allow them to benefit from free advice by connecting them with our network.
- Clients who want to share or to delegate a portion of logistics and transport to a specialised firm in order to maximize man hours and internal expertise.
- Clients who seek to solve problems related to their supply or distribution chains.
- Clients who deal with episodic, high-volume projects. For example, deliveries to major building construction sites or work with high value products.
- Clients who seek to optimize their supply or distribution chains.
Our values – A guarantee for our clients
In all facets of our business – from the initial consultation, to the choice of providers, to the final service – we put innovation, excellence, and efficiency first.
The primary mission of TransGlobe is to simplify the process of selecting and managing logistics and transport providers for our clients. We simplify, we measure, and we ensure follow-up.
For our clients, that means having a contact person who works to find the best provider for your needs, the ability to measure the quality of the service provided, and the power to apply corrective measures and to make any necessary improvements.
What makes our logistics services stand out
Transglobe distinguishes itself from logistics brokers by selecting the best provider, then putting our clients and providers in direct contact.
Once this interaction takes place, our role as a freight consulting agency is to ensure the quality and development of our providers services. The unique character of transport and logistics consulting rests in working for the client but being remunerated by the provider.
Partners chosen with care
We select our partners according to precise criteria:
- The size of the companies we work with are small enough that they can offer flexibility and the ability to work with high-level operations directors. We also ensure that they are well established and have the capacity to cover large-scale projects.
- The reputations of the companies we work with are built on the quality of their service, the reliability and security they offer, their versatility, and their willingness to take action and to rectify challenging situations
- The nature of the services offered must respond to the offer.
Our clients represent a broad range of activities and sectors:
- Engineered wood
- Multi-story building refurbishment
- Food industry
- Industrial equipment
- Industrial chemicals
- Wind turbine components
- Doors and windows
- And many others!
Our clients trust us because we have demonstrated that we are able to adapt to all activity sectors. At TransGlobe, we understand that every business is unique and has specific challenges and objectives.
It’s for this reason that we take each project to heart and work to ensure the highest possible quality of service.